To check for errors on a website hosted by Google, you can use the following steps:
- Go to the Google Search Console (previously known as Google Webmaster Tools).
- Log in with your Google account, if you’re not already logged in.
- Add your website to the Search Console, if you haven’t already.
- Once your website is added, navigate to the “Coverage” report.
- This report will show you any crawl errors or other issues that Google has encountered while trying to crawl your website.
- You can then take the appropriate steps to fix these errors, such as fixing broken links, updating sitemaps, or adjusting your robots.txt file.
Note: The Google Search Console is a free tool that provides website owners with insight into how their site is seen by Google and can help identify and fix technical issues that may impact its visibility in search results.